In addition to the live entertainment, select wines by the bottle are specially priced every Wednesday as part of Trezo Vino’s “Winesday” promotion.
A new happy hour will feature six food options for $5.00 each. The happy hour menu is available in the bar, lounge and patio daily from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. Created and compiled by executive chef Daniel White, the happy hour menu includes:
• Truffle Hand Cut Fries – asiago cheese, served with garlic aioli
• Chicken & Artichoke Dip – served with crispy tortilla chips
• Griddled King Salmon Cake – pecan smoked salmon, baconnaisse, tat-soi-greens
“Corks Fly Free” – bring your own bottle of wine and the corkage fee is waived
“To the Trade” – menu specials for restaurant and retail associates
“Art of the Bar” – new inspired cocktails are created weekly $8.00
“Winesday” – specially priced wines by the bottle
“Thirst-Day” – specialty cocktails “The Trezo, Moody Blue and Flirtini” are $5.50, house wines by the glass are $5.50, and Boulevard Brewery “On the Line” selections are $4.50
New cocktails on Trezo Vino’s Cocktail List include:
• Glamour Girl – pinot grigio, peach schnapps, cranberry juice, wine stem
• C&C – chardonnay, Chambord, fresh mint and raspberries, up
• Trezo Tea – Absolut Wild Tea Vodka, muddled blackberries, lemonade, soda, on the rocks
• Catus Berry – pinot noir, Blanco Tequila, Cointreau, lime, sugar rim, up
• Hennessy Side Car – cognac, Cointreau, sweet & sour, Gran Marnier, sugar rim, up
In addition to the great happy hour and patio, Trezo Vino hosts monthly wine tasting called TVIP. Check out this link for more information that and here for details on their fabulous dining room and menu offerings.
If you have a great food find in KC you think I am missing, email me.
In Good Taste,